SameColors for Mobile
The objective of the game is to remove all blocks from the board by selecting the largest groups of pieces with the same color.
You can remove blocks with same color that are touching each other vertically or horizontally.
The score is calculated as follows: (n-1)*(n-1), where n is the number of removed blocks at one time.
Bonus is added if the board is completely cleared.
The bonus added is the size of the board (e.g. 81 on easy level).
You may check the top scores and recent score uploads here
The best high scores are saved and you can list them on each difficulty level.
Undo movement is also supported.
The game keeps the history of block removals.
You can always go back to a previous state of the game if a piece has been removed accidentally.
The game provides a grayscale mode to help color blind people.
Shortcuts are helping to access the frequently used commands.
You may undo with the star key or create a new game with the pound key.
Click on the links below to download the game.
The current version is running on all type of cell phones with CLDC 1.0, CLDC 1.1 and MIDP 2.0 support.
If you are experiencing any problems please give us a feedback here
- 2.00.00 grayscale mode to help color blind people
- 1.07.01 high score history saved (last 10), graphics updated
- 1.06.02 pause/resume events are handled properly
- 1.06.01 high score, undo history, shortcuts for frequently used commands
- 1.03.00 pointer support has been added
- 1.02.00 prepared for CLDC 1.0